Our full-service fracturing and acid service includes chemical additives for any fluid system type. We provide delivery, storage, and veteran fluid techs for on-site QAQC services, and inventory management. Our exclusive QA/QC program involves pre-job, real-time, and post job testing and data tracking.
The Industry Leader
Total Solution for Frac Acid Service
- Pre-job compatibility testing with source waters,
- Real-time job monitoring of chlorides, specific gravity, pH, ORP, and viscosity for basic designs along with bug bottles every 10 stages to verify the efficacy of the biocide program.
- We expand as needed for more technical designs to include break profiles and crosslink time/quality.
- Optional Post Frac Monitoring - 30 Days after Wells Placed into Production
- Complete water analysis, including acid gases
- Water sample visually checked for signs of polymer or emulsification
- Oil sample analyzed for signs of polymer or emulsions emulsification
- Test water for biocide efficacy; APB/SRB serial dilution bottles
- If solids/goo samples are available, test solids for solids; scale/iron sulfide/ FR. FR can be detected by running sample through FTIR
DXL-B40 produces a gel structure that is thermally stable and elastic, which enables it to heal and reform a stable gel after shearing. DXL-B40 yields a high cross-linked viscosity which enables the use of lower polymer loadings to minimize formation damage. Gels with DXL-B40 have an enhanced cross-link stability, which enables efficient proppant transport for greater fracture conductivity.
DXL-B40 is a delayed borate cross-linker for guar and derivatized guar fracturing-fluid systems. It provides extended cross-link times at temperatures 225oF or below. The normal concentration range for DXL-B40 is 1-2 gpt based on the polymer loading.